Vacant/Abandoned Building

Please report any abandoned buildings in your neighborhood. Report any danger of collapse or if a building poses any other hazard that may cause imminent danger to nearby tenants or the public. Please have the following information available: is the building open or boarded up, location of building (front, rear, garage etc.), and is anyone using the building (homeless, children, gangbangers).

To request, please contact my office at (773) 874-3300.